Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Living the Crazy Life

Paengpaeng





Paengpaeng

somerandomfangirl: Pixiv ID: 34551135 Member: 笹かま@修行中!



somerandomfangirl:

Pixiv ID: 34551135

Member: 笹かま@修行中!

blueplusiron: I… had the urge to make a Momoi X Generation of...





















blueplusiron:

I… had the urge to make a Momoi X Generation of Miracles comic after reading the light novels…

*BURIES FACE IN HANDS* 

Photo









The boys of Free!













The boys of Free!

alergh: Source: x



alergh:

Source: x

tsunderehairflip: whisperturnbell: apairofblueeyes: Want Some...











tsunderehairflip:

whisperturnbell:

apairofblueeyes:

Want Some Cake?

It's like Sugar Rush and Hero's Duty got together and created sweet destruction.

WAIT I JUST REALIZED THERE'S A FUCKING DILDO ON THE LAST CAKE- HOW DID I MISS THAT WHEN I FIRST REBLOGGED IT????

beaverbearer: Read More I WANT YOUR BRA. GIMME IT. AUTOGRAPH PLS.  -TOTALLYNOTACREEPER~K-...

beaverbearer:

Read More

I WANT YOUR BRA. GIMME IT. AUTOGRAPH PLS. 

-TOTALLYNOTACREEPER~K- xD

AREN’T VICTORIA SECRET BRAS LIKE EXPENSIVE LIKE HELL THOUGH?

This wasn't supposed to happen. My heart has been thumping...









This wasn't supposed to happen. My heart has been thumping nonstop since that happened. He's just a fox.

bonwor reblogged your photo: bonwor: I decided that I'll focus on my Mystic… She's just Lv10...

She's just Lv10 right now. She'll be the first character to ever leave the starting area, haha. I've managed to stay…

Ohhh.

Ok. >:O

I have no chars that level on CH anymore. I leveled them all off the IoD :( She’s cuuute. 

bonwor: I decided that I'll focus on my Mystic for the time...



bonwor:

I decided that I'll focus on my Mystic for the time being. She's on the Celestial Hills server and her name is Resan. If you see me running around, feel free to say hi! I don't bite and I'd love to run around with people in game some time.

WHAT LEVEEEL?

Photo



Reason why I don't tag things.

If I reblog other people’s posts, I do not put tags.

Why? Because chances are people already have seen them and they are pretty easy to find. :x

The only time I do tag posts are when I start them up myself though there are times where I just post things so that ONLY my followers can see like this one :O 

Just saying. ._.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo











Photo











GODDAMNED CLIFFHANGER!!!

fanvicks:

I just wanna see more of Tokiya 

image

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment