Friday, June 7, 2013

hetrosex

bisexual-and-mmf-photos: I don't know if I could take this HUGE...



bisexual-and-mmf-photos:

I don't know if I could take this HUGE cock up my ass. But I would give it a try :)

What about you?

hwlover: Your wife…your marital bed…she just returned from her...



hwlover:

Your wife…your marital bed…she just returned from her date….the ultimate humiliation of hearing your wife ask…."hon, what makes you little dick so hard….hearing about his huge cock and how he fucked me so much better than you ever have….…or is it licking his huge loads from my sore pussy???"……. PRICELESS…..

The Modern American Marriage….you begged her to be your hotwife…she is LOVING it now……ENJOY.

profiles-in-perversity: cuckoldwebcams: What a hilarious...



profiles-in-perversity:

cuckoldwebcams:

What a hilarious picture. Talk about some cuckold art!

The cuckold 3-sum, best sex a hubby could hope for

Photo



loveisalandfill: Get your mouth on it.



loveisalandfill:

Get your mouth on it.

gettingstuffed: wants2fist: Banging his wife with a huge...



gettingstuffed:

wants2fist:

Banging his wife with a huge penis sleeve. She takes it like a champ!

Looks like a toy we need.

cuckoldsinchastity: A demonstration of how a hotwife can share...



cuckoldsinchastity:

A demonstration of how a hotwife can share physical intimacy with her husband, give him the illusion of intercourse without actually allowing it. From this position, the wife can also exert much greater control of the pace and lengthen the duration of this experience considerably beyond what would be possible with her cuckold poking around inside her for his 3 minutes of stamina.

The practice of outercourse also allows intimacy without coming between the sexual bond between hotwife and her boyfriend.

lovetobepegged: Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Monday,...



lovetobepegged:

Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Monday, May 27th!

lovetobepegged: Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Sunday,...



lovetobepegged:

Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Sunday, May 26th!

lovetobepegged: Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Tuesday,...



lovetobepegged:

Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Tuesday, May 28th!

lovetobepegged: Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for...



lovetobepegged:

Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Wednesday, May 29th!

lovetobepegged: Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Tuesday,...



lovetobepegged:

Your mid-day amateur pegging movie for Tuesday, June 4th!

cryan0565: pegmesenseless: gimme dat dick That's the way my...



cryan0565:

pegmesenseless:

gimme dat dick

That's the way my wife/mistress does it - using Her hand to open me up for the big dildo. After a thorough pegging like that I feel significantly compliant and subservient. My wife/mistress loves this as She really enjoys having a subservient hubby.

cryan0565: kicerbackgl: mistresslittleblog: Look MOM I did...



cryan0565:

kicerbackgl:

mistresslittleblog:

Look MOM I did it!

She's so proud that she got her whole hand in. I wonder what his reaction was !

I think this was probably the reaction of my wife/mistress the first time Her entire hand finally slipped into me. She had been trying for weeks and finally through stretching and increasingly larger butt plugs I finally opened up large enough to fist. Now it's fairly straight forward and She routinely fists me as a prelude to using a very large dildo. Now She laughs that my ass swallows Her hand. A very interesting feeling if you haven't tried it. You defi Italy feel stretched and filled. I love it and She is in charge.

Photo



Yes!!! How humiliating if someone knew that. wifey told one of...





Yes!!!


How humiliating if someone knew that.

wifey told one of her girlfriends that she fucks other men.

but hasnt told her about the nasty things that happens after

Sometimes, a tiny white pussy in a woman is hot.



Sometimes, a tiny white pussy in a woman is hot.

marilynchambersarchive: Up 'n' Coming, 1983; pictured with...



marilynchambersarchive:

Up 'n' Coming, 1983; pictured with Herschel Savage

marilynchambersarchive: Marilyn Chambers' Private Fantasies #6,...



marilynchambersarchive:

Marilyn Chambers' Private Fantasies #6, 1986; pictured with Kevin James and Tom Byron

naughtycpl34: Definitely



naughtycpl34:

Definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment